9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007.
The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Employee Engagement
- Responsible for developing and executing the EMTS employee engagement strategy in collaboration with other stakeholders and manage programs aimed at improving employee engagement.
- Support the creation and implementation of a comprehensive communication strategy to foster a positive work environment
- Develop the employee engagement strategy and execute a dynamic employee communication strategy that aligns to and supports the engagement strategy.
- Develop and deploy engagement surveys and other feedback mechanisms to shape engagement initiatives.
- Analyse patterns in employee data (i.e. engagement survey results, attrition etc) and recommend appropriate actions.
- Drive execution of engagement initiatives through the HRBPs and evaluate impact of these initiatives.
- Build relationships and collaborate across the business to understand and address employee engagement requirements, whilst providing high levels of internal customer service
- Develop HR communication campaigns and collaborate with the Brand & Experience team and other key stakeholders to deploy these campaigns.
- Support the adoption of relevant social media best practices into the corporate culture and support EMTS internal social media related engagement activities, as well as recommending new systems and vehicles to improve the quality, consistency and timeliness of information.
- Develop metrics and analyse data for reporting to line manager on employee engagement and retention program effectiveness
- Develop and implement strategies/initiatives to engage and retain key talents on succession pipeline and critical roles
- Keep abreast of industry best practice and innovations to continually evolve and implement EMTS engagement activities as appropriate to increase retention.
- Drive execution of EMTS’s team building activities, initiate new and support on-going programs, identify opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and line managers to understand and meet the employee engagement needs of different business areas.
- Manage and execute projects, budgets and proposals, timelines to increase employee engagement and sustain EMTS cultural values
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, HR Operations & Engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in a relevant discipline from a recognised Institution.
- Three (3) to five (5) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skill and strong organization and project management skills.
- Confident liaising with and presenting to senior leadership while working closely with other cross-functional teams and areas within the business.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to tight deadlines, budgets and targets with accuracy
- Ability to successfully manage and implement key projects from start to finish
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and make best use of limited resources.
- Highly motivated with an enthusiasm for employee engagement and a desire to seek out new ways to engage with employees
- Highly numerical with problem solving and analytical capability
- Ability to motivate, influence and persuade at all levels of the organisation
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply