A & G Insurance Plc is a Financial Institute recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Technical Officer will be responsible for claims management, underwriting and record keeping of the insurance operations/transactions of A&G Insurance Plc.
- The job holder will be actively involved in claims settlement , recording Insurance transactions (i.e, Updating Registers and files etc) and achieve excellent Customer satisfaction with Clients and Insurance companies.
Duties / Responsibilities :
- Perform general claim administration duties of A&G Insurance Plc.
- Perform insurance underwriting tasks and process insurance requirements of all portfolios with zero tolerance for service failure.
- Efficient record keeping of insurance/claims operations including proper filling of all insurance documents according to set down compliance policies.
- Understand customers peculiar insurance needs and proffering solutions.
- Preparing of various NAICOM regulatory reports as required by Line Manager/
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Liaise with Finance, Bancassurance and the Technical team on report generation.
- Attend to enquiries and complains from Internal and External clients.
- Assist in preparation, packaging and submission of Bids. Researching insurance company’s policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best rates.
- Ensuring placement slips are comprehensive to include clauses favourable to the clients.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance or any Social science discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of using web applications and platforms Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Advanced Excel, MS Project, Word, Power Point.
- Good knowledge of claims management. Strong customer/client service orientation.
- Project Management skills.
- A strategic thinker and self-starter.
- Proactive and Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent reputation for Integrity and judgement.
- Result oriented.
- Relationship management skills
Remuneration: N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2022.