A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited provides West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Officer
- Management and supervision of all properties in the Eastern Region to required efficiency, quality, service and upholding all aspects of compliance and quality standards and adhering to budget and required criteria.
- Preparation and Monitoring of the Tenancy Agreements of tenancies for execution by both parties.
- Follow-up with sitting tenants in the region on rentals and service charge collection by writing prompt reminders, calls and visitation to tenants if need be.
- Preparation of reports on Statutory Charges in the region (Land use, Tenement Rates and Ground Rent).
- Ensure occupancy of vacant spaces in the region is properly marketed to ensure full occupancy.
- Conduct routine inspection /visitation of all properties within the region for maintenance, health, safety and security.
- Ensuring essential repairs, and replacements are carried out as part of the maintenance program
- Maintain accurate records/documentation across all property transactions
- BSc. / HND in Estate Management, Quantity Surveyor, or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as an Estate Manager.
- Good knowledge of laws, statutes, and ordinances within the Real Estate space.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven experience in safety
- Strong communicator who enjoys interacting with and protecting the public.
- Can drive an automobile and must have a valid driver’s license.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
20th January, 2023.