A1 Power Technologies Limited (formerly Chlorophyll Ventures Limited) is an energy services and solutions provider offering cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Sales and Marketing Representative
About the role
- The ideal candidate will be required to carry out the following key activities;
Business Knowledge and Development:
- Understand the business, its capabilities, product, and service offerings and ensures that service benefits/value propositions are available to target markets and accounts.
- Contributes marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
Sales and Marketing:
- Achieves marketing and sales operational targets and preparing and completing action plans.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Technical and Finance functions.
- New service development and existing service enhancement.
- Enhance online presence; social media, website and e-commerce hubs.
Client Management/ Customer Satisfaction:
- Defining customer satisfaction standards and implementing to drive service delivery.
- Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment, analyzing market strategies, et cetera.
- Ensure the expected level of customer retention rate.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude
- Knowledge of metering, electrical installations, rural electrification, and alternative power solutions.
- Tact and diplomacy
- Strong marketing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong involvement in market research and analysis
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer-focused, understands the industry.
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast-paced environment
- Networking and Ability to interact at the highest level
- Leadership and results-driven
- Initiative, creativity, and imagination
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Exceptional computer skills and awareness of digital/social media marketing strategies
- B.Sc. Marketing or related Social Science disciplines
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Must have work experience in renewable energy, metering, electrical installations, rural electrification or alternative power solutions
- An affiliation with a professional body will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 7th November, 2019