AA Rescue is a foremost motoring solutions provider with Head office in Lagos. The company has revolutionized motoring experience in Nigeria. The breadth and depth of the expertise and commitment of our people with our cutting-edge technology continue to be the cornerstone of our sustainable success.
In order to further strengthen our expansion strategy, we now have vacancies for the roles below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager, Outsourcing
- Lead the marketing effort of Outsourcing Department
- Marketing of Outsourcing services
- Develop new business and project opportunities related for the product of Outsourcing
- Bring in revenue through fresh initiatives by way of innovative marketing ideas and skills
- Manage Outsource projects for clients
- Create fresh project proposals for Outsourcing
- Establish budget for new projects
- Responsible for contract negotiation, feasibility and ensuring monetary returns from projects
- Develop with the HOD, a formidable marketing team to market Outsourcing product.
- HND/Degree Holder
- Minimum of Five years marketing experience
- Marketing Penetration skills/Lead Generation
- Process Orientation/Problem solving skill
- Focus on Long term Value relationship
- Negotiation/persuasion/Presentation skills
Job Title: Head, Driving School
To lead the Department in a profitable way and ensure the school is organized in a best practice basis
- Manage driving Instructors and ensure their knowledge is constantly updated
- Constantly review the training curriculum and content of the Driving school, to ensure that it is in line with global best practice.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities with a view to ensuring that the is constantly compliant.
- Control of human and material resources in the school
- Design training contents and modules for the school
- Business development and marketing of the training offerings
- Overseeing and advising on Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) matters
- HND or a degree in any field and an MBA are required for this role
- 10 – 15years driving/training experience
- Leadership and Management skills
- Facilitation and training skills
- Business Development skills
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Title: Academy Driving Instructor
Instruct and guide prospective drivers on safety.
- Organizing driving lessons and instructing students on car control, defensive driving strategies, handling emergencies, driving in adverse conditions and auto safely for the purpose of developing driving skills and upgrading their knowledge pertaining the rules of the road.
- Prepare teaching materials, documents, and variety of manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and documenting students’ progress
- Being a guide to the student and helping the student to react to situations that will arise on the road
- Preparing students for emergency and increase their knowledge on National Highway Code
- Attracting new business and support sales/Marketing activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the school.
- A valid driving license and excellent driving ability.
- A minimum of 10years driving experience
- OND/HND/BSc in any field
- A calm personality with good communication skill
- Good level of patience and skills in dealing with difficult students
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Incumbent must be honest and reliable dispatch rider who is dependable and is able to deliver mails to clients’ locations intact.
- Transportation and receiving items quickly by motorcycle
- Collection of Deliveries
- Delivering of mails and parcels
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log book
- Keep motorcycle roadworthy
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the company
- Deliver mails to clients location
- Good knowledge of the Lagos
- Minimum of School Certificate (waec, Neco)
- Experience as a Dispatch Rider
- Be able to ride motorcycle professionally
- Documentation and multi- tasking disposition
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be physically fit
- Motorcycle licenses
- Have a mature attitude
- Friendly and presentable
- Enjoy riding motorcycle
- Be able to work on your own
How to Apply
Are you interested and qualified, please forward your CV to [email protected]