AA Rescue is a foremost motoring solutions provider with Head office in Lagos. The company has revolutionized motoring experience in Nigeria. The breadth and depth of the expertise and commitment of our people with our cutting-edge technology continue to be the cornerstone of our sustainable success. In order to further strengthen our expansion strategy,
we are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Head, Driving School
- Manage driving Instructors and ensure their knowledge is constantly updated
- Design training contents and modules for the school
- Constantly review the training curriculum and content of the Driving school, to ensure that it is in line with global best practice.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities with a view to ensuring that the school is constantly compliant.
- Manage human and material resources in the school
- Business development and marketing of the training unit offerings
- Overseeing and advising on Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) matters
- HND or a degree in any field and an MBA are required for this role
- 8years driving/training experience
- Minimum of 8 years working experience
- Leadership and Management skills
- Facilitation and training skills
- Business Development skills
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Title: Driving Instructor
- Organizing driving lessons and instructing students on car control, defensive driving strategies, handling emergencies, driving in adverse conditions and ensuring auto safety for the purpose of developing driving skills and upgrading their knowledge pertaining the rules of the road.
- Prepare teaching materials, documents, and variety of manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and documenting students’ progress
- Being a guide to the student and helping the student them to situations that will arise on the road
- Preparing students for emergency and increase their knowledge on National Highway Code
- Attracting new business and support sales/Marketing activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the school.
- A valid driving license and excellent driving ability.
- A minimum of 5years driving experience
- OND/HND/BSc in any field
- A calm personality with good communication skill
- Good level of patience and skills in dealing with difficult students
- Areas where vacancies exist are Ikoyi, Festac, Lekki (HQ), Ikeja, and Ikota. Please indicate your preferred location on your application.
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Safe driving of Trucks
- Drive’s the company truck
- Deliver and pick up vehicles as assigned
- Ensure clients vehicles are safely strapped on truck and efficiently deliver same
- Ensure truck is clean always.
- Verify the state of Truck before and after a job is done and report its status to the HOD.
- Verify state of client’s vehicle upon pickup and delivery points.
- Execute as many jobs as assigned.
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s license
- A valid license for truck driving if any
- A minimum of 5years experience driving trucks
- Ability to read and write.
- God fearing, cool headed and honest disposition
- Those who have worked in organized companies are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.