ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Security Manager
Publication ID: NG62490980_E1
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: Sustainability
- As a Country Security Manager, you will be a part of the Country Staff Sustainability Affairs Division based in Algeria, responsible for providing competent functional support and shared services throughout the country.
- Ensuring that ABB operations in Nigeria are aligned with security standards, you will also be responsible to implement region security plan according to the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You will also support and provide advice to country leadership on security matters.
Your Tasks as a Country Security Manager will include the following:
- Monitor physical security of NGABB premises and provide necessary advice for management.
- Provide NGABB expats with security briefings, updates and advice, keeping regular contact and full database of all their details and dependents in Nigeria.
- Maintain effective network with security peers and local authorities to share necessary security information and benchmark best practices.
- Act as a member of NGABB Crisis Management Team.
- Prepare, edit and update necessary security plans.
- Train staff on ABB security policies, procedures and regulations.
- Perform necessary audits at ABB premises, approved accommodations and project sites.
- Contribute to effective risk management by providing necessary assessments when required.
- Identify, investigate and resolve security breaches.
- Confirm proper security arrangements for ABB visitors from exporting countries. Provide visitors with required briefings/updates and maintain necessary contact with them.
- Support, coordinate and monitor security arrangements for ABB projects and movement of personnel inside Nigeria.
- Provide security updates/presentations and monthly security reports to Country and Regional Security management.
- Collect, analyze and report on performance according to region security plan and agreed KPIs.
- Drive behavioral change for continuous improvement of security performance.
- To be considered for this position, you should be a police/military graduate, or Bachelor degree with security management studies with 10 years of experience.
- You must also have at least 3 years of experience in Corporate Security and have complete command over the English language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply