ABB Nigeria is a global leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.. ABB in Nigeria is recruiting for a Management Assistant.
Summary of Job responsibilities:
- The Management Assistant will be based in our Victoria Island, Lagos office.
- You will support the Country Manager and the most senior directors in their daily duties.
- You will take the initiative to complete all requested tasks on time, no matter how big or small they are.
- You will be required to deal with confidential matters and to attend meetings where important decisions are being made.
- Highly organized and self-motivated team player.
- B.A/B.Sc. in Business Administration or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an international environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Good customer/Visitor skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- High sense for trust and strict confidentiality.
- Reliable and energetic.
- Have flexibility in working hours.
- All positions require high Information Technology and communication skills.
- Candidates of Nigerian origin are highly encouraged to apply for the positions.
Remuneration and Condition of Service:
- ABB is an equal opportunity employer, offering a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package that matches experience and results; and an outlook for professional growth within ABB Group.
Method of Application:
Forward application and CV as one document in MS Word or PDF format to include your 5×7 passport photo to [email protected] indicating your name and position you are applying as subject line. e.g. Nyack Paddy, Sales Director.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 31st December, 2009.