Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc is the premier, largest and most profitable, non-aligned Primary Mortgage Bank in Nigeria. Abbey is one of the seven national Primary Mortgage Banks (PMB) licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN). The recent recapitalization exercise saw the down size from 105 mortgage banks to only 34 now surviving. We not only emerged successfully capitalized but one of the few that also met our National obligation as well as amongst the public liability companies.
The recent recapitalization exercise saw the down size from 105 mortgage banks to only 34 now surviving. We not only emerged successfully capitalized but one of the few that also met our National obligation as well as amongst the public liability companies.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Be a certified accountant with a minimum of associate membership of ICAN
- Have at least 5 to 10 years’ relevant experience preferably in the Banking industry
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- Be 40 years old or younger by December 2017
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience in Project Accounting, Group Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Stores Accounting.
- Have good project management effectiveness, flexible in meet changing circumstances to meet dynamic client needs.
- Be able to identify client-specific problems, proffer workable solutions and develop potential business opportunities.
- Respect of the timelines for production of regulatory reporting and financial statements
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Versatility in the use of ERP packages.
- The candidate must possess strong Customer Relationship Management skills, be a keen team player and have well developed people management and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test.
- Abbey Mortgage Bank reserves the right to stop further action on this job vacancy notice.
Application Deadline 19th June, 2017.