Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
- Organizing workloads.Monitoring and administering medication.
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements.
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records.
- Promoting health education.Managing a department.
- Leading a medical team.
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- Medication and prescription administration, Patient care, First aid, Medicine, Documentation and record keeping
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have at least 5 years of proven post NYSC work experience in any position being applied for. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to Apply online
30th April, 2023.