Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including receiving, and managing inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including, packing, and labeling supplies Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to appropriate officer for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
- Should have OND in Accounting / Banking and Finance or related courses with at least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical outfit preferably. experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment Performs related work as assigned.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
30th March, 2023.