Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions.
We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Keeping Supervisor
- Understands the principles behind providing excellent customer service to patients.
- Possesses the ability to manage a team of housekeepers effectively.
- Demonstrates organizational skills required for ensuring that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Shows basic budgeting skills and the ability to keep cleaning supplies and equipment stocked according to a budget.
- Shows basic computer knowledge for the purposes of scheduling, record keeping and more.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Minimum of a National Diploma in Hospitality Management or other related courses
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
- Exhibits the ability to teach others how to do their jobs in a friendly, courteous and effective manner.
- Able to perform several tasks at the same time.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply