Acarmi Consulting Services, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Routine communication, coordination and planning with the relevant requesting staff / programs regarding the order and delivery of supplies.
- Ensuring that all Supplies, services and equipment’s required are delivered in time.
- Establishment and maintenance of ethical, professional working relationships with suppliers.
- Maintain supplier information for regularly purchased items, and be informed of current local market conditions.
- Coordination with Finance, Admin and program departments to ensure integrated internal controls, timely payment of vendors and full, auditable support documentation.
- Manage Procurement staff and Procurement Clerk.
- Advise the Logistics Manager of procurement-specific issues or improvements
- Ensuring that a transparent and responsive procurement process is implemented and maintained.
- Support and provide the appropriate trainings for procurement and program staff as required.
Job Title: Accountant
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Develop and maintain financial data bases
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- Provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
Job Title: Front Line Desk Officer
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Record keeping of visitors/clients, prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements, and taking minutes of meetings
- Set up and maintain filing systems; maintain office systems, schedules and calendars
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Application Closing Date: 15th April, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]