Accelerate is the youth haven for the cool kids, creatives, doers, thinkers and everyone in between. We have built a reputation on being a consistent source of information and inspiration in the fashion, music and entertainment culture of Nigeria/African, both on the continent and beyond.
As a multi media outlet we pride ourselves in Entertaining, Educating and Empowering our audience by documenting Nigerian/African stories and pop culture, all the while keeping a close eye on the establishment and championing the new. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
- The ideal candidate will have strong financial skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their prowess in Accounting and finance. This candidate will have experience in working with different analysis and bookkeeping platforms.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified