Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our Consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists – they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client’s business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
As a Graduate Trainee at Accenture Nigeria, you will gain insight and understanding of how we respond to our clients’ business challenges. You will be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client’s business capabilities to assisting with business transformation activities.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
- Gathering and documenting the client’s current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
- Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
Fresh graduates with the following attributes are needed to join our Consulting team through our Graduate Trainee programme:
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment
- Ability to transfer theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands on skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in teams, confident and able to express your views clearly
- Ability to capitalize on knowledge transfer
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Graduate with less than 12 months post-NYSC experience.
- Minimum of 2nd class upper and above at the time of application.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society.