Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Access Bank 2 Year Frontline Internship Programme
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- This is an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options or require work experience as a pre-requisite for an MBA program with a leading international university.
- The frontline internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills. On a quarterly basis, the applicant will be exposed to a minimum of 8 hours classroom training which is in addition to the on-the-job experience.
This program is for you if you:
- Have a Minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24 as at date of application
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn
- Are uncertain about the future
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Application Closing Date: 1st March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online