Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchant Acquisition & Payments Specialist
Reports to: Head eBusiness
- The Channel Officer, will be responsible for deployment of POS, MCash, Accion instant Pay channels and collections channels for low cost liability generation for the bank.
- Manage the Accion NIP/ POS/MCash product of the bank to ensure liability generation and profitability
- Constant liaison with IT, NIBSS, Operations and all stakeholders to ensure 99.99% uptime of the Accion NIP Product
- Manager the web acquisition business of the bank
- Maintain physical custody of the bank’s POS Terminals and accessories allocated to customers
- Daily monitoring of Merchant transactions on the CTMS
- Provision of regular technical training to POS Support Officers
- Liaise with payment terminal service providers (PTSPs) and other support vendors for efficient set-up and support of the bank’s POS
- Provide MCash/POS product support for both internal and external customers
- Deployment of other liability generation products available in the industry like Western Union Money Transfer.
- Liaise with Branches to secure new remittance and payments Mandates
- Liaising with Operations Department for the creation of users profiles
- Training and re-training of end users and Account Officers for marketing and deployment of the ePayments channels
- Provide first level support to branches
- Coordinates collection channels like Schools, Public utilities, TV and Other Collections including States & Federal Taxes (IGR/FIRS).
Qualification and Experience
Degrees & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences /Engineering or equivalent or specific relevant experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in banking system and/or 3 years of experience as Merchant Acquiring Officer.
- Good Knowledge of ATM, POS, MCash etc
- Good knowledge of information technology is very important in order to interact with different applications, especially Microsoft tools.
Key Performance Measures
- Number of MCash and Web Merchants
- % of transactions on the ePayments platforms
- Fee revenue from POS/MCash and ePayments platform
- % Growth on transaction value and volume
- % Availability of the ePayments Platforms
- % of Active POS Terminals.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online: Click Here