Swift Networks Limited is an innovative leader in Nigeria’s fast growing broadband telecommunications space, providing reliable high speed broadband access and voice services to businesses, professionals and residential customers. Due to ongoing expansion into other regions of the country and the need to sustain the highest quality services to existing and potential customers, we seek applications from exceptional candidates to fill the following challenging positions.
Job Title: Account Officers
Location: Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt
The candidate will be responsible for managing fixed assets, accounts payables and stocks.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must have good work ethics;
- Comprehensive knowledge and proficient use of spreadsheet applications and finance related software;
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures;
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good PC skills;
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully;
- Have the motivation to drive the resolution of issues promptly.
Minimum qualification and Experience:
- A first degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of university.
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience in an organisation with proven record of success.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2011.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Please note that applications received after the stipulated period will not be processed.