Netspex Limited is a wholly Nigerian owned Information Technology company, incorporated in July 1997, with its focus on providing excellent and professional IT solutions to medium size companies and large companies alike. A Winner of Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System Best Enterprise Reseller, for the Middle East and Africa 2008/2010; A Certified Epson Service and Warranty Center and major supplier and sole system integrators of Banking applications with Epson POS Printers.
Netspex Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Responsible for monitoring all company expenditure and where appropriate making recommendations to individuals and teams responsible for budgets.
- Responsible for managing of all company bank accounts; ensuring adequate funds are available to meet expenditure requirements; ensuring excess funds are earning a reasonable rate of return; liaising on a regular basis with the company’s bankers.
- Responsible for accurate processing of all supplier invoices and for their regular payment.
- Responsible for prompt raising of sales invoices for bulk publications customers, advertising and inserts sales, processing of receipts and all aspects of credit control.
- Any other activities related to the financial management of the Co-operative.
- OND in accounting, finance or relevant field.
- Candidates residence must not be too far from Obalende Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th April, 2017.