ACE Human Resources Consulting – Our client is a non-profit Professional Body set up in 1969 to cater for the interest and propagation of the Landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria.They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Ref Id: PO08
- Maintain strong working relationship with our vendors, review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lines of communication.
- Develop active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs based on quarterly and annual numbers.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with vendors when it is beneficial to the Institution.
- Product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors management.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Processing of all procurements of goods and services.
- Implement the Institution’s procurement manual.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BSc / HND in Social Science or related field
- Five years cognate experience
- Professional Certification in Procurement will be an added advantage
- Computer Literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft office package
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 5th March, 2021.
Note: Due to high volume of applications, only shartlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.