Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer – Biostatistician
- Under the supervision of the Associate Director-Monitoring and Evaluation, the Assistant Technical Officer-Biostatistics will collaborate with other Staff of the department in designing, analyzing and publication of program and patient-level data.
- S / He will also provide overall statistical support, data processing, study design and data analysis services to the department.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- BS/BA in Statistics / Biostatistics / Mathematics with 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Health Professional with post graduate qualifications in Biostatistics or Medical Statistics with 3-5 years working experience.
- Proven experience in bio-and medical statistics and skills in the key statistical software packages, preferably STATA will be considered.
- Experience working with local partners, including NGOs and CBOs and knowledge of the local context is essential.
- Familiarity with USAID programs preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&[email protected]
Application Deadline: 5th February 2021.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview