A Global Assessment company is urgently looking for professionals to fill in different positions for the prequalification of suppliers within the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Integrity, confidentiality and transparency, report writing skills, excellent communication skills, a team player, excellent use of recent Microsoft Office suites, ability to work within a framework of company policies and procedures.
AUDIT / ASSESSMENT SPECIALIST – REF: AUDAILN 001
- Location: Lagos / Port Harcourt
- 8 years experience in oil and gas industry
- Degree in Engineering, an MBA or a Degree in Supply Chain Management
- HSE certification e.g. NEBOSH
- Lead Assessor Certification (via examination)
- In depth understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Membership of a relevant professional institution e.g IRCA
- Awareness of supply chain activities in the oil and gas industry
- Experience in the delivery of external assessments/ audits
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Understanding of the various Nigerian legal requirements pertaining to Company establishment and business operations in the oil and gas industry
- Auditors will be responsible for verifying compliance and assessment of management systems of suppliers / contractors who provide a service to the oil and gas industry
- Financial personnel should not apply
- Candidate who have applied before need not apply
NOTE: The audit/ assessment vacancy is for an initial 2 months fixed term contract period only
Candidate who meets the above specification should send their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing date of application is March 26th 2010.