A Global Assessment company is urgently looking for professionals to fill in different positions for the prequalification of suppliers within the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Integrity, confidentiality and transparency, report writing skills, excellent communication skills, a team player, excellent use of recent Microsoft Office suites, ability to work within a framework of company policies and procedures.
IT / NETWORK SUPPORT OFFICER – REF: ITAILN 003
- Location: Lagos
- Minimum of two years experience
- Between 22 and 30 years old
- Degree in Engineering, information systems, computer science, mathematics, statistics and related field
- Provide support on all / aspect of networking database, desktop, general hardware and software services to the various business unit
- Experience in server technology dual/ quad processor, raid 5/6 disc. System and rack mounting approaches, operating systems and related infrastructure applications. Win 2003/2007/xp/vista/7. IIS, active directory, terminal services e.tc. knowledge of MSSQL 2003/2005/2008. Also networking essentials for WAN/LAN, switches, routers, pix and sonic firewalls, protocols, cabling e.t.c.
- Good understanding of IT helpdesk technologies and problem resolution using IT help desk tools
- Knowledge of equipment installation and maintenamce
Candidate who meets the above specification should send their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing date of application is March 26th 2010.