ACHUSETTS NIGERIA LIMITED- Is one of the leading facilities management company. We provide both residential, commercial, industrial, onshore and offshore facilities management in a reliable and professional manner whilst making customer satisfaction our top most priority.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Steward/Executive Housekeeper/Offshore Cleaners
- We are looking for professional cleaners able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Maintain housekeeping standards in accommodation areas/house boat
- Ensure all offices/vessels/badges are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Wash windows as scheduled
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- Iron and press clothing and linen
- Sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- Assist with the unloading of supplies/offshore materials
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Ensures that all communal areas are clean and tidy
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Customer focus
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th may, 2018.
- Offer competitive benefit and compensation packages.
- We have equal employment opportunity and drug free work place. Pr-employment drug testing will be conducted. And when working in the offshore industry, it is essential to pass the compulsory safety training.