Acorn Facilities Management Services – We are a customer-centric facility management company involved in Total integrated facility management. From mechanical/electrical services to cleaning, fumigation/pest control to gardening. We are there to provide the best services in the most cost-effective manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager
Typical tasks may include:
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- Keeping staff safe;
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- B.Sc in Building Tech, Estate Management or relevant Degree.
- Experience: 5 years experience.
Applicants must have a working knowledge of:
- Decorating Painting
- M & E Installation.
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
- Janitorial/Specialized Cleaning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.