Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Relationship Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Conducts credit check on borrowers and their guarantors.
- Confirm status (physical state, valuation etc.) of assets/properties used as collateral by customers.
- Follow up on delinquent loans & immediately refer to same to his/her supervisor.
- Ensure PAR is within tolerable level as specified by management.
- Sourcing for microfinance Micro & SME clients in identified market zones.
- Creation of quality risk assets monthly.
- Rendering financial advice to customers.
- Ensure credit appraisal & cash flow analysis of clients.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly. communicated to clients and all documentations duly completed, executed & submitted.
- Ensure that all approved Loans are disbursed timely.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower
- Supervises Loan packaging and documentation.
Relevant Skills, Qualifications, Attributes & Experience
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self- motivated person.
- Excellent interpersonal & numerical skills.
- Excellent team player.
- HND /University Degree in Banking, Accounting, Economics or other related field.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Micro Finance Institution.
- Good understanding of business process.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th October, 2018.