Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited plays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value added products and services. Founded in 2008, Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in Nigeria offering a broad range of products and services, to serve it’s over 103,000 customers through our four business groups: Retail and Micro enterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Sector Loan Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generation of quality risk assets to meet set targets.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for employees in the Public Service Sector.
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define the target audience.
- Asses financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Research and analyse market trend, competitors offering, demographics and other information that affect marketing strategy.
- Sourcing of clients from state and federal civil servants in line with set targets.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Review loan applications to ascertain credit worthiness of clients.
- Collaborate with the corporate communications team to introduce various offer to the target audience
- Conduct qualitative credit appraisal of clients’ employment status
- Ensure credits are packaged within the policies and procedure of the finance house.
- Rendering financial advice to clients.
- Ensure proper KYC are conducted on customers to ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Monitoring loan portfolio and follow-up on repayment.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience:
- 2 years’ cognate experience in the public sector space in a Finance house or any other institution.
- HND or B.Sc. in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years and more relevant work experience in Public Sector (Lagos State Civil Servant) Loans in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th December, 2021.