Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
The bank requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer Trainee
- The Relationship Officer is an entry-level position with the responsibility to generate new businesses and deepen customers’ experience in our Retail & Micro-Enterprises group.
- Selected candidates will undergo an intensive, structured and competency-building programme comprising both classroom and on-the job training to equip them for top-level performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell loan and deposit products to new customers by direct prospecting
- Actively cross-sell products to existing and new customers.
- Ensure loan requests are packaged in line with credit policy & procedures of the bank
- Advise clients on suitable financial services /products for their needs
- Serve as a point of contact for customers on all service enquires across our major channels
- Build and maintain productive business relationship with clients
- Monitor the loan portfolio and follow up on repayment.
- Stay up-to date with Clients needs and Industry trends
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- HND /Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/Second Class Lower and must have concluded NYSC.
- Daring, Decisive and Self Driven
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Office(MS Word,Excel &Power-Point)
- Strong time-management and effective organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and achieve work deadliness in an environment of competing priorities.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years old
- Strong Interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident, ambitious and a competitive attitude
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th May, 2018.