The Address Homes Limited is a leading real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development and management of luxurious contemporary homes across Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Qualification: BA/B.Sc/HND
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in Warehouse Management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Supervision, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance.
Job Title: Client Service / Marketing Executive
- Sales of companies properties and meeting sales targets (CORE RESPONSIBILITY)
- Following up on leads and closing sales
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, and partner organizations;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing, Advertising opportunity and placing adverts in the press.
- Highly competitive salary + commission on sales.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Must have a first degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of law though not compulsory will be an added advantage
- Previous experience particularly in Sales of Real Estate (Homes, Houses)
- Candidate with marketing experience in the banking and other financial institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Digital marketing experience will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Project Engineer
- Agreeing project timelines, aims, and objectives.
- Full responsibility for project management and timely delivery of projects.
- Organizing and monitoring the various professionals and sub-contractors working on multiple development projects to ensure guidelines and timelines are maintained.
- Making sure the companies’ known high-quality standards are met on all projects and every single home.
- Representing the organization’s interests at all times.
Qualification And Experiences
- Must possess a first degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Building Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Previous working experience in similar job roles.
- Possession of relevant professional qualification(s) /certificate(s) will be an added advantage.
- Working with an Expectrate Construction Company will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competence:
- Organizational and Analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills – Teamwork, oral and written communication
- Commercial / Business awareness – Creativity, Drive,
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Management and leadership skills – Good Teamwork, Initiative
- Project Vehicle
- Attractive Remuneration
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2019