ADE Digital is an innovative company, providing technology based solutions for businesses and brands in Nigeria and across Africa. Interestingly, some call us an agency, developers, digital strategists and consultants. Actually, any is fine. We focus on digital, design, marketing, web, advertising and technology. We help our clients by defining their position, expanding their brand and creating customer-centric platforms and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content and Social Media Intern/Corper
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Content and Social Media Intern/Corper oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior for both the company and its clients.
- You’re responsible for managing and delivering all content and social media activities for clients and the company. In this highly visible role, a successful hire will “be directly accountable to client results. This position is far from boring!
- Create & manage Marketing Calendar and activities.
- Exposures to social media, email and design tools are a must for this role.
- Managing social media and all digital channels for clients
- Daily engaging on all clients assigned social media accounts
- Researching and Writing Website and Blog Contents for company and clients
- Drawing out social media strategy with goals and objective for both company and clients
- Writing of proposals and reports
- Plan & Manage content strategy and contributors.
- Digital Designs for Marketing Ads, Social Media Posts, and other Branded engagement materials for Offline / Online (Clients & Professionals).
- Manage daily engagement of users on social media (FB, IG and Twitter) – Professionals, Clients, Businesses.
- Knowledgeable across communications design, copywriting and content production.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Improve consistency and relevancy around our content strategy and ensure optimal delivery via social media channels, groups.
- 1 year work experience
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. must be included in your CV
- Should be living around Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Age: Not more than 26 years old
- Must have a passion for technology
- Excellent Communication skills – writing and verbal
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Experience in project management and requirements management.
- Ability to spot an opportunity and act on it
- Ability to draw out sales and marketing plan and execute it.
- Knowledge of commonly used content and social media concepts, practices, and procedures
- Understanding of basic Internet applications
- Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft word, excel, power point
- Good knowledge of Corel draw or any Design Suite is of advantage
- Good Internet skills – Good experience and knowledge using different website/online application
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]