Ade Omoba Aquaculture Consult is an agricultural firm that is into fish breeding and hatchery management, aquaculture farm building and development, fish nutrition consultancy and feed supply, aquaculture training, seminar and workshop, fish processing, packaging and marketing. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- An Administrative Officer who will act as the point of contact for all business activities, providing administrative support and managing queries.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- A minimum of OND is required, additional qualifications in Office Administration is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Closing Date: 31st January, 2020