Adeeva Capital Limited is an organisation established to provide innovative and affordable financial products and services using the latest technology, a skilled and highly motivated workforce along with first class service while providing unparalleled returns to our shareholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Real Estate Sales Executive
- Our organisation urgently requires engaging experienced Real Estate Sales Executives to join our team in driving sales and client management.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Discover new sales and rental prospects
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
- Carry out Intermediate negotiation processes
- Attractively advertise and market properties
- Be knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Advice clients on market conditions as regards pricing, legal requirements and other related matters
- Schedule and carry out property visits with clients
- Negotiate lease/contracts with clients in a timely and reliable manner
- Demonstrate working experience as a real estate professional with records of successfully closed deals.
- Be able to work in a team and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Real Estate Management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Real Estate Sales Executive (compulsory)
- Excellent understanding of property sales and management
- Internet savvy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused and excellent time manager
- N35,000 monthly allowance to aid operations expenses
- Attractive commission on every sale closed upon payment by client
- Training and self-development opportunities
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Real Estate Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Interview for successful candidates is scheduled for next week, April 11, 2018.