Adexen is recruiting for one of its clients; a leading international Group in the Power sector. The company is looking for 3 Nigerian Business Development Manager – Utilities. Each of them will be responsible for a dedicated geographic zone: North or South or West of the Nigeria.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- North or West or South Zone
- Tenders – Federal Government Funded in the power sector in conjunction with relevant zones
- Overall monitoring and following of Key Decision Makers in designated zones (CEO, HTS, PCM, PM Procurement and Head of Finance)
Ensure and contribute to the overall order intake and necessary action plans in the Power Sector by:
- Identifying any sales potential and turn any growth opportunity into sales.
- Identifying any Government regulation that will aid the overall growth of the Power Sector and thereby turning this into sales revenue
- Constantly visiting Allocated Zones and advising them about all our range of products and solutions with the added benefits.
The position is based in Lagos.
- Mapping out a commercial strategy that will boost the overall Business for the Company with most especially allocated Zone and states involved with Distribution projects
- Understanding the overall structure of the Power sector in Nigeria(6-1-11) formation and thereby offering right solution for the right requirement that is measurable on a quarterly basis
- Planning and organising with the assistance of Marketing and Technical Department presentations to Allocated Zones with the aim of better understanding competitor activity and customer requirement
- Responding to quotations in a timely and effective manner and preparing Business reports on a monthly basis in the sector
- Preparing and anticipating relevant order intake and cash collection forecast according to assigned customers
- Identifying new requests for tender and taking necessary action before closing date.
- Setting up and updating the portfolio of projects and input of data in the necessary communication channel (CRM etc.)
- Assisting the Tender manager in providing pricing information in the market place including competitor activities
- Electrical Engineering degree (Power option preferably) or Equivalent from a reputable university is compulsory
- Masters is an advantage
- 4 years minimum relevant experience in a sales/ Technical role of which 2 must be technical
- Have good communication skills and a self starter
- Full Understanding of Electric Power generation, Transmission and Distribution (Distribution side preferred)
- Vast knowledge of the Power Sector and Power equipments
- Be able to work within a team and experience of writing reports on a monthly basis
- Be able to use initiative and act independently
- Ability to be able to analyze and close a sales potential
- Ability to advise Management relevant information for decision making
- Excellent organisational skills with a proactive approach to customer service
- A strong Business acumen with experience of monitoring competitor activity and developing new and maintaining new customers.
- Good understanding of Contract management from Approval to Delivery
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Click here to Apply online through Adexen