Posted on :
22 Feb, 2010
22 Feb, 2010
Adexen Nigeria offers a deep expertise in challenging African and emerging markets as well as a robust network of public institutions and private business contacts that are essential assets to hire the best candidates. Adexen is looking for Management Accountants for a large international Oil & Gas Company.
· The Management Accountant is primarily responsible for taking actions that ensure transactions impacting the financial reports are properly monitored, controlled and posted to the general ledger in the proper period.
· He will be responsible for a business unit.
· He will also provide management with reports to assist in decision-making.
· Manage the Demand Planning process (upper stream) by enforcing the planning discipline through elaboration and implementation of proper planning tools such as: Sales Forecast, Stock & Sales Report, Performance Report, Week Of Sales/stock and challenge all concerned parties on building blocks to ensure effective rotation of stocks (market trends, sales history & trends, running rate and growth rationales, etc)
· Manage the Product Supply process (upper stream) including MRP, commercial & shipping terms, reconciliation with suppliers, sourcing optimization, suppliers service level agreement, etc
· Manage the different aspects of the logistics operation (lower stream) including importation & clearance, transportation, warehousing of both raw material & finished goods and distribution of the goods.
· He will also manage the Third Party Logistics provider to ensure proper storage and distribution of finished goods across 58 Distribution Centers scattered pan Nigeria
· Be a principal negotiator on behalf of Company including resolution of commercial terms and conditions, negotiation of back charges and major change orders.
· Measure actual performance against goals on regular basis and present results to Senior Management.
· Work closely with the distributor network and ensure constant availability of the products across the country, while avoiding over-stock situation both in-house and at customers end
· Develop and Implement cost effective solutions for process improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Good degree in Accounting, Finance
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· 3 to 5 years experience in audit, accounting or bank
· Advance Excel user
· Knowledge of an ERP (SAP or other) is a plus
· Leadership and personal ambition
· Organizational and time management skills
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic to work internationally
· Professional and ethical
· Strong Customer Service attitude
· Team Work Spirit
· Solution approach
WHAT IS ON OFFER
Important career evolution possibilities in Nigeria and internationally