Adexen Nigeria Jobs in Nigeria (Job Description)
The ideal candidate must have a real experience of this position within an FMCG company.
She/ he will structure the Sales Department by determining the demand for products offered by the company, analyzing market trends and contributing to the definition of the sales and marketing strategies.
She/ he will identify its competitors and potential new markets. She/he will develop mix marketing strategies in order to maximize profits while keeping in mind the customer satisfaction.
The candidate will manage product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products.
The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve the defined business objectives across all product categories.
- Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and ultimate take-away.
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with Corporate Trade Marketing and budget management.
- Leading efforts to leverage the Global Brand Positioning.
- Providing seasoned leadership in the translation and execution of the Marketing strategy into impactful programs.
- Design, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team. Work closely with the Chief Marketing Manager to improve processes that link corporate brand building activities and Product Development activities with Sales activities
Must be a qualified Trade Marketing Manager.
At least 5 years experience in a similar position.
Proofed Management capacities.
Person of high integrity.
Important analysis skills.
Possess excellent inter-personal relationship and sound leadership quality.
Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
Fully fluent in spoken and written English.
Corporate presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
Apply for this Jobs now: