Adexen Nigeria is recruiting for it’s client; a leading international company in High technology marine services for the offshore Oil & Gas industry. The company is looking for a Cost Controller for its Lagos office, Nigeria.
Our Client, a leading international company in High technology marine services for the offshore Oil & Gas industry is looking for a Cost Controller for its Lagos office, Nigeria.
- The Cost Controller will participate in the development of the company Finance and Administration.
- He will deal with all the financial and accounting issues related to the company in Nigeria.
- He will be responsible for the control, the cash reporting, the preparation of monthly closing, and the accounting.
- He will be responsible for the reliability of all the financial process.
- He will be a member of a young and target oriented team.
- He will report to the Country Finance Manager in Lagos.
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the guidelines established with and by the head office in Europe
- Handling overall Taxation matters , Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit
- Control proper analytical booking and account review; Manage invoicing process, the team dedicated to it and first level of customer relationship
- Handling Bank accounts and Cash management
- Global responsibilities on all taxation issues
- Supervision of collection process
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative and other actorsBudget & performance follow up and group reporting process together with Finance Manager
- Responsible for different admin projects for the Group in Nigeria
- Any other tasks assigned by Finance Manager, M.D
Qualifications and experience
- Business school or equivalent specialisation in Finance/Audit/Cost control
- Advanced knowledge of accountancy principals and cost control concepts with minimum 3-5 years in a similar position.
- Fluency in English, Knowledge of French is needed
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
- Oracle or ERP
- Other essential- Rigorous , Organized, Creative, Commitment
- Previous experience in Africa is a plus
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Click here to Apply to Adexen Nigeria