Posted on :
11 Aug, 2009
11 Aug, 2009
Adexen is a well known international recruitment consulting firm specializing in recruitment of Senior & Mid level positions in different sectors in Europe and Africa.
In order to cater our growth in Nigeria, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant for our Lagos office.
This is an excellent role for someone who wants to build their career in the staffing industry.
* Manage all web-based advertising (advert posting, response management, pre-screening of applicants)
* Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
* Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, validating resumes, schedule interviews and short-listing candidates;
* Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to employers for interview
* Visiting Client Companies to discuss on the Job specifications & reviewing on the process frequently
* Matching candidate skills to client requirements
* Arranging and Finalizing interviews for the right candidates with the clients;
* Using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business from client companies;
* Building relationships with new clients and existing clients
* Developing a good understanding of what client companies do and their work culture to hire right candidate.
Qualifications et experience
* The candidate must be Graduate/ Post Graduate in HR/ Business Management.
* Candidate should have at least one year experience in recruitment
* Clear, effective interpersonal and communication skills
* Have hands on experience working on MS Word, Powerpoint and outlook proficiency
* Good knowledge of internet use
* Self – Motivated & Result Oriented
* Approachable, Adaptable, and able to maintain a flexible work style
* French language skills would be a plus
* Thorough on job training will be provided.
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.