Posted on :
7 Jul, 2010
7 Jul, 2010
The Marketing director will manage company’s overall marketing and strategic planning programs.
He will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that delivers measurable results. He will manage the Market Intelligence process to drive the company’s growth strategies
This position is a strategic position within one of the international key players in his field. It is a real opportunity to join a dynamic and developing group.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Marketing & Strategy
· Design, implement, effective new methods and tools to continuously improve company market knowledge and understanding.
· Design appropriate market research projects that address key business issues. Present research results, translating statistical data into recommendations for internal stakeholders. Interact directly with senior management, to provide business intelligence based on research.
· Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor activities and implement marketing plans
· Identifies customer/market needs and develops value propositions to meet the needs.
· Defines criteria and methodology to rate and target all market players.
· Collects and analyze information on potential customers, competitors, and industry partners as well as overall market and regulatory dynamics. Prepares regular reports.
· Identifies homogeneous and differentiated end use segments according to decision makers.
· Assesses BU capability to serve most attractive segment where the company will create most value for customers and chooses the segments to focus on.
· Anticipates the areas where there is a risk of dissatisfaction, identifies the actions and processes to implement to avoid problems, and validates them with the customers.
· Defines and implements action plans to restore/raise the confidence of the whole customer base.
· Defines the scope, processes and methologies of customer satisfaction and loyalty measurement, and ensure their correct use within the company.
· Make the marketing strategy evolve according to customer feedback; set diagnosis, objectives and priorities for the BU.
· Works in close relation with the communication department to plans and follow the company’s advertising and promotion activities including all medias.
· Contributes to design, layout and production of promotional materials.
· Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, pricing policy, and product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Supports the sales force and distributors by providing marketing information and tools.
· Provide coaching and guidance to subordinates in the performance of their duties and functions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Good understanding of industry environment and FMCG.
· Diploma or Degree in Business Management or Marketing
· At least 10 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Advertising and Promotions.
· Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives
· Capable of presenting in deep analysis to board members and to contribute strategically to the Company development.
· Dynamic, result-oriented and able to deliver and achieve target
· Should have team management experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT IS ON OFFER
Click here to apply online: http://www.adexen.com/offer_NGA0398_marketing-director.html