Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by one of the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of well-known and widely consumed brands to recruit suitably qualified candidates for its operations in the capacity below:
Job Title: Import and Export Manager
Job Reference: 1404
Function: Supply chain
- Responsible for managing all import and export logistics for the company. Liaise with the necessary authority to ensure that the clearing process cargo is seamless for all line and staff activities within his Area which are required for effective manufacturing, sales and distribution of company products.
- Importation of all Raw and Packaging materials into Nigeria.
- Monitor the activities of suppliers and agents closely to ensure proper documentation in conformance with global trade standards
- Basic understanding of other Supply Chain processes especially in a FMCG environment is an added advantage
- Plan and schedule delivery of imported materials to warehouse
- Complete documentation for importation, shipping and custom clearance
- Cost management and reporting
- Follow up import delivery schedules, track goods in transit, ensure documentation retention per required standards and executes mitigation plans for delayed consignment.
- Establish and monitor specific supply chain processes
- Driving cost saving initiatives to improve the performance and costs of operation on importation of raw and packaging materials
- Manage relationship with shipping companies, custom agents and regulatory bodies
- Liaise effectively with government agencies like NAFDAC, SON etc. to secure relevant permits and approval
- Coordinate and ensure on time delivery at specified locations
- Monitor logistics database and network in line with company requirements
- Efficient evaluation of end to end cost as it affects inbound logistics
- Resolve transportation, logistics, imports and customer issues
- Managing changes in Harmonized Tariff Systems, Trade agreements & Subsidies
- Coordinating execution of the Import related activities (customs clearance, road & sea international transportation booking, etc.)
- Observe and formulate records of activities related to imports
- Participate in regular effective cross-functional teamwork with other functions and shipping agents to ensure support and commitment to their objectives
- Daily/Weekly/Month MIS on End to End Importation and Exportation
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in import and export, inbound logistics with an FMCG company
- Good communication Skills
- Good analytical and vendor management skill
- Negotiation skills
- Advance Excel, Word and basic PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Commercial Area Business Partner
Job Reference: 1407
- Perform financial control and support for the Nigeria Business Unit.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Budget control and financial analysis for the business unit.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders.
- Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and information reports.
- Control and analyze the expenses, structure costs and other variables that influence the margins and profitability of the business.
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives and procedures
- Manage the company’s finance function, budget and ensures prompt preparation of adequate financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet account analysis, asset valuation review processes and reconciliation in the organization.
- Improving the impact, and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Organize a monthly commercial discussion with the Business Analysts in Ghana and Nigeria
- Modelling of business case to ascertain the commercial viability of key investments and other commercial activities
- Responsible for collating, modelling and reporting operational cost (Income statement, Balance Sheet and Cash flow)
- Present a report to the executive management team at the end of each month, a detailed report on the month’s financial performance, highlighting any areas of concerns and potential risks in future months
- Work with Finance Manager to ensure that expenses are charged properly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related social science discipline
- ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Experience: 4-8 years
- IFRS reporting standard
- Proactive person
- Project mindset
- Team player.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Reference: 1406
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Develop, manage and sustain a profitable Brand.
- Provide inputs for brand strategy review.
- Defining annual brand plan in line with overall marketing strategies and objectives.
- Manage Integrated Marketing Plans (IMP) and the resulting commercial programs.
- Manage New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Develop brand/product line extension from conception to the introduction of product to the market.
- Set monthly sales targets and increase profit.
- Monitor market development, competitive brands performance, initiate projects to ensure quality, profitability, brand equity and growth of net sales and market shares.
- Track, analyze and evaluate all brands and trade initiatives to ensure business targets are met.
- Develop and update generic planograms and success benchmarks aligned to brand strategy.
- Communicate with relevant stake holders during projects.
- Manage and evaluate daily interactions with agencies.
- Ensure that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to.
- Effectively manage A&P budget.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline. Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience as a brand manager preferably in a multinational FMCG.
- Analytical skill.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skill.
- Good presentation skill.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen with sound knowledge of the business terrain.
Application Closing Date