Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, one of the largest independent Manufacturer and Distributor of well-known and widely consumed brands is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Development Manager
- Execute daily sales and the management of sales team within assigned territory towards the actualization of overall sales target.
- Ensures sustained growth of the company’s market share in key units within assigned territory.
- Conduct regular fieldwork with the team to ensure all agreed sales initiatives are properly executed; provide feedback to Distributor and the sales team for improvement.
- Partner with product supply team, logistics and warehouse to ensure product availability.
- Coach team on selling skills. Encourage team members to attend scheduled learning and development programmes.
- Ability to use mobile sales force automation application to drive sales and improve customer experience.
- Recognize opportunities to continually increase the company’s market share through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launch etc.
- Identify potential sales risks, opportunities and misses for the distributor(s), communicate accordingly and recommend solutions.
- Implement quality & control measures at distributor outlets – FIFO, stock numbers etc., through the assigned team members.
- Organize, control and motivate supervisors & sales team to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Management course or any relevant field.
- Excellent Leadership/Coaching Skill.
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skill.
- Goal Oriented and Target Driven.
- Minimum of 6-8 years FMCG sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record of success.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only those selected will be contacted