ADG Technology is developing the premier mobile content platform for Africa. Our mission is to deliver entertaining content to African consumers through interactive digital experiences. Carry1st, the first franchise, is a live-streamed mobile trivia game where players answer questions and compete to earn rewards.
The app soft-launched in Nigeria in late 2018 and has since been downloaded over 25,000 times in the Google Play Store with very limited marketing. You will join a well-capitalized founding team that has deep experience scaling businesses across Africa and globally. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Partnerships and Media
Location: Lagos, NG
- ADG is looking for a Director of Partnerships and Media to be responsible for increasing awareness and adoption of ADG’s franchises within Nigeria through high-value partnerships, engaging social media campaigns, and effective public relations.
- You will be responsible for building our brand and creating a country-centric model to acquire hundreds of thousands of customers every year.
What will you work on?
You will lead ADG’s strategic marketing initiatives with the goal of driving user acquisition and engagement, both on and offline. You will:
- Generate buzz about Carry1st through local / international media partners and activation events
- Work with Game Ops for promotional events on the app linked to marketing campaigns
- Represent ADG in-country and collaborate with global leadership to drive growth across the continent
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with key partners in Nigeria – including aspirational brands, popular social influencers, or distribution partners that can assist with scale
- Execute a social media strategy, growing a followership that increases user engagement with Carry1st
What makes you a great candidate?
You are creative, highly motivated, and organized. Relationship building comes naturally whether with a corporate partner or artist. You have excellent communication skills and can express our brand creatively and persuasively. When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
- Ability to navigate across different regions and demographics
- Experience living and working in Nigeria
- Bonus Industry, media and conference speaking experience
- Proven work experience building partnerships and high impact B2C marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills and effective project management
- Ability to work independently and proactively within context of a global team
- Dynamic working environment with a passionate international team
- Demanding tasks with a high learning curve
- Open-minded and flat company structure where taking the lead is encouraged
- Competitive cash compensation
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply