Adker Recruit – Our client, a multinational FMCG company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Data Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
- The incumbent supports the organizations entire data and reporting initiatives.
- This position has a specific focus on developing and coordinating systems and processes that engage and solicit data management and reporting analytics across the department
- Overall, the candidate will lead the data architecture solutions using a combination of SAS and SQL tools.
- Lead point of contact and subject matter expert for obtaining all data aspects of company data and needs assessment – design the mining of information and operational data
- Collate and evaluate reports to increase general company commercial productivity
- Design, development, and implementation of systems, database and data architecture solutions
- Design and implementation of required reports and dashboards for the Central team
- Periodic and timely publishing of reports to relevant stakeholders
- Development and application of efficient and flexible code to undertake basic statistical analysis e.g. Data profiling, correlation and covariance analysis, etc.
- Work closely with IT department to develop on demand data
- Own the design and execution of company Digital Strategy
- Participation in collaborative business analysis activities to gather required analytics, reporting and dashboard requirements
- Utilization of strong data skills to provide solutions for both technical and business related issues associated with the implementation of business analytics solutions
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Lead the effective usage of Cliqview and other SAP reports as insights
- Provides leadership direction for the 3rd party data team.
- First degree in relevant course
- 3 – 5 years experience in data management role or similar capacity
- Knowledgeable of the high level of reporting needed to provide data and capture big picture objectives
- Working knowledge of SAS and SQL tools
- Work closely with IT department in building of pertinent data for real time information (Dashboard) & reporting
- Sound knowledge of market dynamics, Consumer, Product and Competition.
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Statistics
- Multi-sector and or multi industry experience will be added advantage
- Prior Data Analysis Experience
- Understands what’s behind automation and entailed in building and reporting aspects of analytics
- Ability to help move forward and lead the Data Analyst metrics for Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) initiatives
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, Power BI, Statistics, Project Management tool and PowerPoint.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.