Adker Recruit – Our client, a multinational FMCG Company based in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Mechanical Engineer’s primary responsibility is to optimize the maintenance and repair activities on all plants and equipment within his area of coverage in order to ensure their efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare maintenance program, organize and supervise maintenance work carried out on all plants and equipment, including their auxiliaries.
- Prepare Daily and Monthly maintenance reports on plants and equipment in his section.
- Implements Mechanical Procedures
- Implement quality, safety, health and environmental policy in area of responsibility.
- Carry out Scheduling, Planning of works (including resources) and execute jobs.
- Keep updated on general Plant and Engineering Practices
- Ensure involvement in the implementation and maintenance of integrated management system in the plant
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education
- Minimum of 1-year experience preferably in a manufacturing industry.
- Problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of practical mechanical operations and application;
- Good knowledge of cement manufacturing processes and products
- Predictive and preventive maintenance
- Experience in the implementation of quality and environmental management systems
- Knowledge of engineering codes and standards;
- Good knowledge of safety rules applied to maintenance
- Hands-on experience
- Micro data processing (Word, Excel, Power Point, AutoCAD,)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.