This position will be managing office supplies stock and placing orders
Also responsible for preparing regular financial and administrative reports
General administration of our company’s databases
The admin person will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- To organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- To answer queries by employees and clients
- To update office policies as needed
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma, ND, HND, Bsc; additional qualifications in Office
- Administration are a plus
Forward your detailed CV to [email protected]
Application deadline August.