ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Executive
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic.
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in a related discipline with 1-3 years experience.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or to the Zonal office at:
3, Ejura Close,
Opposite Airtel Office (BANEX),
Wuse 2 – Abuja.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.