Adron Homes & Properties, a company offering management and engineering services related to the property industry. With a multitude of professional options, from property services, facilities management, project management, property development, real estate sales and leasing, we offer the full diversity of roles and responsibilities. The Group has the financial strength, technical know how and market expertise to mount and carry through the most challenging projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identifies business opportunity by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting sales goals, creativity and sales planning.
- Sells product by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationship with clients by providing support , information guidance researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company to conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of company sales targets and profitability
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic
- Candidates must have a minimum of OND/HND/BSC.
- Candidates must be mature and a fast learner.
- Candidates must have Passion to be successful.
- Candidates must Not be Afraid to Take Risks.
- Candidates must have Self-belief, Hard Worker and Disciplined
- Candidates must be self-driven, outspoken and be able to communicate effectively
- Candidate must be resident in Lagos
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected]s.com cc:
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018