AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are a long established total engineering solution firm, with activities in education, training & projects in the specialized areas of instrumentation, automation, process control, mechatronics, pneumatic, electro-pneumatic. We have well-equipped facilities in Lagos, Otta, Port-Harcourt and soon at the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
The imperative of strengthening our management for more effective leadership, operational efficiency and profitability has necessitated the search for a self-managed professional of high integrity in the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- In the above, Senior Management positions, appointees will be responsible in providing assistance in strategy, product development and will lead from the front in sourcing for businesses in the afore mentioned consulting areas.
- Accordingly, they will have well developed contacts at senior levels in both private and public sector organisations, as well as multilateral agencies.
- Will include the provision of strong leadership, proposal preparation and the implementation of consulting projects.
- Ideal candidates will have appropriate qualifications in the relevant disciplines, preferably at post graduate level with appropriate professional qualifications.
- They will have extensive experience in any or a combination of the following service areas: financial consulting, business advisory services, human capital consulting.
- Ideal candidates will have some knowledge/ experience of other consulting areas necessary for the overall co-ordination of the firm
- The selected candidates will have overall responsibilities for budget preparation and implementation, performance management, as well as the profitable management of the firm.
- Candidates of high integrity, who are self-managed, with demonstrable leadership and management skills will be suitable for these very important positions in a performance driven organization.
- Suitably qualified and experienced candidates will have direct revenue and profit responsibilities with demonstrable competencies in sourcing for and implementing consulting projects.
Job Title: General Manager – Engineering
Level: Senior Management
- Reporting to the Chairman, the appointee will has responsibilities of handling the day-to-day administration and operation of the business.
- He will have the overall supervisory responsibility for all the entity’s operations which include; strategy, performance management, business development, revenue and profit.
- Ideally an electrical or mechanical engineer
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision making
- Relationship management skills
- Suitable candidates will have not less than 15 years of experience in engineering education, training & consulting in the above areas, in a well structured environment with profit generation responsibilities.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Generation of new businesses and follow up with existing ones
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resumes to: [email protected] indicating current remuneration in strict confidence.
Application Deadline: 2nd December, 2019