AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations and Projects
- The suitable candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- He/She must be a self-managed individual with extensive technical knowledge of the power sector (Generation, Transmission and Distribution) and very strong business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
- He/She will also be responsible for the profitable management of our education and training partnerships with local and international institutions
- Coordinate departmental operations
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s products
- Lead from the front in marketing the company’s products (Training, supplies, recruitment & outsourcing, and projects), to the power companies.
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set a target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with the department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with the potential customers regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting, project needs and solutions.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure the success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferably a Master’s Degree holders in Power, Mechanical, Electrical / Electronic Engineering with upwards of 10 years of experience
- Possession of NSE, COREN AND NEMS A Certificate with some experience in a learning and/or an engineering consulting environment will be an advantage
- Interested candidates must be comfortable working in a target-driven environment with above-average management skills.
- He will have above-average knowledge of the projects and maintenance requirements of the power generation, transmission or distribution sub-sectors
- Extensive experience of the power value chain Generation, Distribution and Transmission
- Suitable candidates will have well-developed contacts in the power industry and must have managed small, medium, and large projects across the power chain.
- Strong business development skills as well Project Management skills in the Power Sector
- He will be required to source for projects, supplies, prepare proposals and manage the implementation of the projects.
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to prepare bid and tender documents will be an advantage with knowledge of the power regulatory environment
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and target-oriented.
- Ready to Travel.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th March, 2021.