AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Engineering Consulting practice focuses on the specialist areas of Automation, Instrumentation, Process Control, Electrical/Electronic and Mechanical Engineering.
- The Power Consulting Company provides the aforementioned Services to the entire value chain of the Power Sector; Generation, Transmission & Distribution and ancillary related services.
- The Chief Operating Officer will have responsibilities for coordinating the activities of both Companies in the areas of strategy development and implementation, development of new product & services leading from the front in business development, budgeting and providing the leadership to ensure effective performance management and profitability of the Companies.
- The appointee will be a self-managed professional preferably an Engineer of high integrity with Senior Level Business Development experience across the target industries of both companies.
- He/She will report to the Chairman as well as manage the Business Managers responsible for coordinating the activities of both Companies.
- The appointee should be an Electrical/Electronic, Automation/Instrumentation, Power or Mechanical Engineer
- Should have an upward of 15 years experience in Engineering Consulting/Power environment. An MBA will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in strict confidence providing details of current remuneration to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 11th May, 2020.