Afconrecruit Limited is a company that provides solutions to improve the quality and output of the work transaction for both Employers and Employees. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Zip/Postal Code: 234 001
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer.
- Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives.
- Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of products, services or other subjects of sale.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Education and Training – Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Persuasion – Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.See more occupations related to this skill.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.See more occupations related to this skill.
- Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.See more occupations related to this skill.
- Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.See more occupations related to this skill.
- Active Learning – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Salary: N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.